Terms & conditions
in terms of the data collected at this website, By The Scruff is the data controller duly
registered with the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner, Ireland.
Our registration number is ZA356083
Protection of personal data.
By The Scruff takes the matters of protection and security of Personal Data seriously and
will process such information in accordance with applicable Data Protection Legislation and
this Agreement. In order to provide the Services, By The Scruff may process Personal Data
about Users and others who access the Services.
Use of the Service is also governed by By The Scruff’s Privacy Notice. Please review our
Privacy notice as it contains important information about how we collect, process and use
your personal data in relation to the Services. The privacy notice is available here
“Personal data” is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
THE TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND USE:
- Full name and personal details including contact information (e.g. home address,
- email address, home and mobile numbers)
- Information about your company (title, department,business address, business and
- fax numbers)
- Payment information (credit card, paypal, cost centre/code, billing address)
- Device information (location, identifiers)
- Technical information (IP address, operating system and browser type)
By The Scruff may appoint a sub-processor (the Sub-contractor) to process any personal data processed in connection with this Agreement (the Protected Data) and shall procure that any sub-contractor is made subject to the same obligations in relation to such Protected Data as are contained in this clause.
Without prejudice to the generality of this clause, in respect of Protected Data disclosed to
By The Scruff in connection with this Agreement (and whether disclosed by the Client, data
subjects or otherwise), By The Scruff shall ensure that it:
- complies fully with the data protection principles in processing the Protected Data;
- only processes the Protected Data for purposes notified to it by the Client and/or the
relevant data subjects;
- follows such procedures and policies as may be agreed by the Parties from time to
- shall not and will procure that its Sub-contractor shall not transfer the Protected Data
(nor any part thereof) outside the European Economic Area without adequate
- maintains appropriate technical and organisational measures (including but not
limited to, appropriate policies communicated to employees, management and
review of ongoing compliance and effective security measures) to adequately protect
Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration,
unauthorised disclosure of, or access to Personal Data.
By The Scruff have in place an information security programme (“Security Programme”)
that has administrative, technical and physical safeguards that are appropriate for its size
and complexity, the nature and scope of its activities and the sensitivity of Customer Data
transmitted or received in connection with this Agreement.